Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MOM'S

So, I came across this age break down of how we think of our mothers. I have seen similar things before but this is almost exactly how I thought at each age so I found it comical and decided to post it.

At age 4: Mom knows everything!

At age 8: Mom knows a lot.

At age 12: Mom doesn’t really know everything.

At age 14: Mom doesn’t know anything because I know everything!

At age 16: Mom doesn’t exist because she is embarrassing and lame.

At age 18: Mom is controlling.

At age 21: Mom probably knows something about this.

At age 28: Mom knows a lot. I need to call her.

At age 35: Before we decide, let’s ask Mom.

At age 45: I wonder what Mom thinks about this?

At age 75: I wish I could ask my Mom about this.

I found this funny because the younger I was the more I looked up to my mom and then through my teenage years well, I didn't think my mom was cool. At all. Now I need her for everything. There are times that we disagree with certain subjects but overall her advice is great. There are a lot of moms that need to be taking notes on how to be a good mom and I could name a few of them. I got lucky enough to know a few of the great moms in the world. I am glad to have my Mom, Aunt's and Grandma's in my life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment