Monday, July 27, 2009

The 24th of July

This past week was a pretty fun week. On Tuesday Daniel surprised me with a dozen roses when I got home from work and the entire house was clean. Hooray for a wonderful Tuesday. Then of course we both worked our hearts out on Wednesday and Thursday to get ready for our day off on Friday. Then when Friday came around we spent the whole day with each other, we practically did nothing all day. Daniel of course needed fireworks so we went and bought a bunch and he altered most of them so they would be huge blasts of light and loud BOOMS! That evening we went over to my parents house to celebrate Pioneer Day! Daniel's family came over to celebrate the holiday with my family and of course my best friend Shelly was there. We had such a blast! Andrue lit up most of the fireworks and put on a wonderful show! Most of us visited with eachother while enjoying the fireworks! Daniel of course lit off his creations and everyone had to stand back when his went off! We had such a fun night spending it with family! We love it when we get a night off to relax with each other. Our night was even more fun because we got to spend it with both of our families! We love them all.

1 comment:

  1. I look so little in the group picture! Your a head taller than me!

    ReplyDelete