Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New to the Blog!

This is the most recent picture of us with my family on the 4th of July!!

Since this is my first post I will just write anything I can think of that will help get you up to date on the life of Daniel and I. Well, the 24th of July is coming up this weekend and Daniel and I get Friday off! With our busy lives we are grateful that we were able to get it off. We will be celebrating by sleeping in and going to my parents for fireworks!! We still both work at Wingers and I am still full time at ASWN+ working as much as I can. Daniel is now at the University of Utah and working in Pre-Med! I am excited that he still wants to be a doctor since school is harder at The U. For those of you that don't know we bought a townhome in Riverton, UT about a year ago. They say you aren't moved in until the last box is unpacked....I don't think that will ever happen! Our townhome is just under 1600 sqft with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a 2 car garage. We also have a small back yard which gives me plenty of space for a vegetable garden. I will clean my house and get pictures posted for all to view ASAP. Well I hope to keep this up to date often, since I am new to it I doubt it will be a problem! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jess! I am impressed. I am excited to read it!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read it too! Very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete