Thursday, December 3, 2009

December here we come!!!

Ok, so I am totally lame and I don't have any pictures! My Aunt Jeni has some pictures from Thanksgiving on her camera and in order for me to get them I will have to travel out to Eagle Mountain since she doesn't know how to upload them. So...as soon as I get the pics I will post some. Oh! I just remembered I have one picture from My Aunt Karen's Facebook...There I am not totally lame anymore! Ha ha. So November kept us pretty busy with our anniversary, New Moon, Thanksgiving and Black Friday! (I capitalized this because to my fam it is a religious holiday). Daniel and I went to see The Twilight Sags: New Moon film Saturday November 21. We went with family and of course Shelly and we had so much fun! It was way better than the first movie, we both agreed on that. Then we celebrated Thanksgiving, by celebrated I mean we traveled among 3 houses to make sure we saw all our loved ones. First we had Thanksgiving dinner in Eagle Mountain with all of my moms family. After dinner all of us peeps got together to plan our Black Friday event. Then Daniel and I went to West Valley to visit my dads family. We visited there for a while and my grandma Nelta showed me some of the quilts she has made and showed me examples of quilt types we are going to make together. After visiting there we went to Daniel's Aunt Connie's and visited with them for the rest of our evening. Well, it was the rest of Daniel's evening. My day had just begun. I went and picked up Maddie and my cousin Brina and we headed over to Wal-Mart at midnight! We stood in lines and mapped out the whole thing. Everyone got everything they wanted due to our Black Friday expertise! Daniel and I got a 40" LCD HDTV, Sony Bravia 1080p for our bedroom, we already have a 52" for the family room. That was the main thing that I was after but of course I ended up spending double what the TV cost on other things that were great deals. Next year the family has decided to make t-shirts they will say "Once you go Black you never go back....Black Friday 2010" ha ha ha it is so true too! It is such great fun with us! We kinda lost the rush this year since we didn't have to wait in the cold and rush through the doors, but shopping at Wal-Mart you are pretty much guaranteed your item if you wait in line starting at midnight.

Daniel is almost done with school and we have decided to take a week off work at the end of December which will be nice. Daniel's best friend Josh is coming home from the Navy for 17 days and so we will look forward to spending some time with him. My cousin Stevie is getting married Dec 26 and I will get to see the Twin Falls, ID temple which I am excited for. Then of course Christmas is also at the end of December. I have quite a bit to look forward to in December and I will post more pictures soon! Also of our house at Christmas time with our TREE!!??! I put it up Nov 29 and I absolutely love it! Well ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment