Thursday, February 25, 2010

Activities!?!

Welp, another enjoyable week went by. Daniel has been consistent on p90x and has not missed a day so far. He wants to get huge and he is eating like a horse. He eats all the time now. The other day he finished a huge bowl of blackened chicken alfredo and a half rack of ribs in one sitting. Doesn't everyone in this whole world wish they could eat that much and stay as slim as Daniel. I sure know I wish that. We just bought a treadmill for me and I can't wait unitl that gets delivered. I figure since Daniel gets p90x and its like $200 then I should get something to workout with that I will use and we found a really nice one on sale for $300. We do have a workout center at the clubhouse near our house but I don't like going there. For one, I bet it never gets cleaned and for two the only time I have to excersice is late at night and I don't like the idea of being alone in a club house late at night.

My apron is finished and I have pictures of the progress....

Here are most of the pieces after the ribbon was placed on the ruffles.

Here is the start of my wonderful apron...
Two ruffles on is quite the progress :)
Almost finished......
The finished product! I now have an apron :)

These are the headbands I have been making. I am learning to do all sorts of fun things.

This one is the flower I do the most I think it is cute!

This is for a boy. No flower.

This one I made for my sister with a cute flower.
Here is a beanie I made. I also have one with a bill on the front. Here is my friend KaRynn modeling one that I made.

Here is my friend Carmel modeling headbands I made for her and her niece.
I still haven't even started on my two quilts but I plan on doing that very very soon. I am active active active and I wouldn't have it any other way. Daniel's Bday is Saturday and we are going to dinner at 6 but other than that I think he pretty much wants to be home relaxing before and after our dinner plans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment