Wednesday, April 7, 2010

La te te da

OK, well it has been an interesting week. I will start with the not-so-good news. A close friend of the family and one of Chaz's closest friends past away Saturday afternoon. His name was Russell Anderson and he died from an ATV accident over spring break. He was such an amazing person, friend, brother, son, uncle, etc. He is already greatly missed and I just wanted anyone who reads my blog to put his family in your prayers. He was 17 years old and an outstanding person, I know deep in my heart that the lord needed him for greater things on the other side. He is far too precious for this world.
Russell you will truly be missed.
After the devastating news of Russell passing I went to be with my family Saturday night once I got off work from Wingers, which was midnight. I spent about an hour with them and discussed memories of Russell.

Then I went over to Aunt Connie's because we had been planning a New Moon party. Yes, we had a party dedicated to The Twilight Saga: New Moon
and it was fun. Everyone but me makes fun of the movie and I sit there and enjoy the hotness of Jacob and about half the other characters in the movie. I do want to get this straight....I am 100% perhaps even 110% TEAM EDWARD but I am also equally TEAM TAYLOR :)

Why would you want, want to look at or even touch this....
When you could want, look at or have this....
Goodness people lets be for real. There is nothing I find attractive about Rob Pattinson as himself or as Edward. I know that pretty much the whole world hates the fact that Kristen Stewart is Bella except for maybe her family and close friends, I mean even she doesn't seem to keen on the idea of being Bella. Except I am having less and less of a problem with her. I mean I remember Bella being described as awkward, clumsy and none the less kinda average....well that my friend is Kristen in a nutshell. Sorry but I have to admit to that. So, while everyone made fun of the movie I enjoyed food and snacks that Aunt Connie provided. Daniel and I went to bed around 4 in the morning Saturday.

Then we woke up around 10 am to be at my parents for Easter. We had a full day there with the family and later that evening Daniel and Kelly went to choir. We were planning on stopping by Aunt Connie and Uncle Chris' but there wasn't enough time in the day. I took a nap while Daniel was at choir and then when he got home we visited with my Aunt Susie and my cousins Chelsea and Nathan since they were in town from California and then we went home and pretty much went strait to sleep.

Monday Daniel got his Phlebotomy certificate in the mail and we were pretty happy about that. We spent more time with our visitors from out of town and we also went to The Cheesecake Factory. Overall I didn't like the place, I mean it was nice and everything I just don't think I will ever return. I would rather go to Olive Garden everyday :) Yesterday was pretty much a normal day and the rest of the week should be close to normal other than the funeral I will be attending. Next week I plan on working close to 80 hours since some extra shifts became available, so that should be fun. Daniel and I are now on count down until we see Josh and Missy which will be tons of fun. Virginia better do its best to prepare for us. Anyway high ho high ho it's off to work I go :) Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment