Friday, April 2, 2010

~Our Lives~

Well, I have been completely horrible at updating this blog the past month...Ya its been a whole month. Not too many exciting things have happened though. Daniel started and finished his Phlebotomy course and is just waiting for his test results and he will be certified in phlebotomy. He is also starting an I.V. training course this month. Once he is finished with this course he will have three medical certificates that will look really well when he applies to med school. He will have is Certified Nurses Certificate, National Phlebotomy Certificate and I.V. Technician Certificate. He is or has done all these classes on top of his regular schooling at the U of U. Daniel also joined the Because We Sing choir with his Uncle, two cousins and Kelly our brother-in-law. As if he isn't busy enough, right? Ha ha we live busy lives.
Daniel and I are both part time managers at Wingers now. We fill in for managers that are sick or leave on vacation and it pays pretty well so it was a good thing. We have been managing quite a bit lately and serving and we are pretty much exhausted. This week I worked full time between both of my jobs. Usually I work full time at one and part time at one but this week I was full time at both. I am tired but it keeps me busy and I love that.
We finally paid off my car and now we own both our cars. It is a pretty good feeling to own two cars and not have car payments. We both drive Toyota Corolla's mine is a 2006 and Daniel's is a 1999. In the next year or so we will be looking to get me a SUV. It will probably be a new Toyota Highlander. They are really nice, durable and they will be family friendly for when we start having kids...which wont be for awhile.
Easter is coming up and I should be back to the blog shortly after to tell about all the Easter fun. Until then have a good day. Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you updated this... It is always fun to read. I am glad you are both doing good.

    ReplyDelete