Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Lives The Past 3 Months

Well, back in April we found out that our friends Josh and Missy are pregnant with a little girl. They are going to name her Teagan which I think is way cute. We went to Virginia from May 6-10 and we had so much fun. On the first Day we went to dinner and went bowling. Day two we went to the beach that is probably 2 minutes from Josh and Missy's house and enjoyed each others company for the rest of the day.
Then on the third day we went to Busch Gardens amusement park and it was such a blast it had some great roller coasters. On day four we went to the Virginia Zoo and it is so nice. I am used to the Hogle Zoo which is nothing compared to how pretty the Virginia Zoo is. Then on the last day we went to Virginia Beach and it was perfect. The sand was was soft and the waves were wonderful. I wanted to rent a four seat bike but no one else wanted to so we walked along the shops and had such a fun time until we had to leave to go to the airport. Our plane ended up having technical problems and so we flew to Georgia for the night and then they flew us home a day later than expected. Which was fine because we got to spend one extra vacation day with each other. After we got home regular life started school and work once again consumed our lives. I went on a 5k walk with my cousins which was really fun! In June we broke out of our usual routine and went mini golfing with our friends Chad and Shelly. Daniel joinied the Salt Lake Community College summer band and he is also in an all mens choir. He ended up getting really sick with Virtigo and wasn't able to preform at the final concert for the choir and he missed two parades that he was supposed to be in with the band. It sucked for him and it took him a little over a week to fully recover. He was luckily better by the 4th of July and we had fun celebrating. We spent our day in Sandy as usual and went to the fair, the hotel room my family always rents so we are walking distance from all the festivities, watched the parade and the fire works. This year Daniel's Aunt and family came to watch the fireworks which was so great! Daniel still has a couple parades left until he is finished beign in the summer band and I thought it was pretty neat watching him preform since I am not used to that kind of thing. He does really good and I am glad that he is involved in something that he enjoys.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am glad you FINALLY posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I know I am a slacker! I pretty much have sucked. I will get better and I will post random things too. It is my goal to post like twice a weekish...ha ha

    ReplyDelete