Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So...SO

Well, we are home from New York and I loved every minute of it. I will tell everything I can remember about New York on my next post. This post is to briefly brush up on our lives.

1. Daniel has a new job as a CNA at Sunbrook Home Health and Hospice. He is excited to begin his journey in the medical field and is even more excited that Wingers is not in his future. I can't say I blame him either.

2. I am looking for a new job. I am still at ASWN and I am going to continue to work there as long as possible. As for Wingers, I am hoping it will see the last of me soon. I am going to apply at different Restaurants in hopes of serving elsewhere. Surprising? I know! I thought I would be a server for Wingers until the end of the world.

3. Even though we just got home from vacation we wish we were with Daniel's family in California. His Aunt and Uncle took the kids there and we considered tagging along and if it weren't for Daniel's new job we probably would have. Jealous.

4. There are 4 weddings in September that we know of and that is just crazy.

5. FAT a.k.a WEIGHT. Yep, I said it. It's words that pretty much all girls hate and even some boys. Daniel hates it because he can't gain any....muscle...fat...nada!! I just think its funny how Skinny=Fat, Fat=Fat, Obese=Fat, Average=Fat. Seriously world?!?! Is everyone fat? I can honestly say NO and I can honestly say that there are people who have zero fat on them... So, if that is the case then why do I hear skinny people say they are fat? I guess I will never know!

6. I start my 10 week training for my half-marathon this Sunday, August 22. Scary right? Before I left for NY I ran 5 days straight for 30 minutes each day. Ask me how much I have ran since I got home....NEVER! I am screwed. So, I might just die in the next 10 weeks from exhaustion. I love you all...JK but really I need some luck.

7. 7 1/2 weeks until we will be in Cali! YAY!

Anyway. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment