Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Time!

So the count down begins, we have 5 days until we will be in New York. I seriously couldn't be more excited. I want to see everything there from the Statue of Liberty to the Christian Louboutin store! :) Oh geez, I am like a little girl counting down to Christmas. I have good reason because New York is one of my dream places to visit alongside Hawaii and Europe.I have started running...yes running. I run as often as I can to prepare for a half-marathon. I start my official 10 week training on August 22. I think I have officially lost my mind but that is OK because I will cross the finish line and hopefully my mind will return to me after I have accomplished such a great goal. I am running two miles which I know sounds like nothing compared to the 13.1 mile run I have ahead of me. That is the distance of a half-marathon and a full marathon is 26.2 miles. I am going to try to make it a goal to run a marathon before I have a kid. I mean if we get surprised with a child then there is nothing I can do about it but if there is no surprise then my goal is to complete a marathon before children. I want to be trained and ready to run a marathon by next fall. It seems so close and who knows what my commitment level will be by then but as of right now that is my goal. I purchased some Nike ID+ shoes which I personally designed and they will track my distances. I don't get them for over a month but I am really excited about getting them. They are bright blue and neon yellow. I couldn't get a big picture of them so there is a mini one below :)Daniel has an interview for a new job today and I will soon know how it goes which makes me nervous. Who knows how our lives will plan out if he gets a new job. It is a CNA position so if he gets the job he will surely take it because it will get his foot in the medical field. So good luck to him.

On a random note...our house is almost completely clean :) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment