Monday, October 4, 2010

Costumes...

So, I have been contemplating our Halloween costumes pretty much since last year. Since last year's costumes were so stressful I thought I should go easy on myself. Here are all the ideas and the order in which they popped in my head...

The Riddler~Poison Ivy (This costume will happen one day when I am as skinny as a rail)
Mr & Mrs Incredible (We need a Jack-Jack)
Peter Pan~Wendy (Daniel did not want to wear tights or anything like them)
Eric~Ariel (I just am never sure about this one)
Woody~Jesse (This was the final decision until Daniel mentioned something else)

~Jack Skellington and Sally~ This is the winning costume. It shouldn't be that difficult. I know I could totally go out and buy these but I just don't think that will seem very "Jessica like" since I like my home made costumes. So, wish me luck because I am going to need it. We leave to go to California on Saturday and then when we get back we have to plan my Grandma's 90th surprise birthday party. So I have a total of zero time. Last year I had zero time also and I survived with a fantastic Halloween costume to show off. I just LOVE Halloween :)

1 comment:

  1. Last year you spent 2 hours finishing your costume upstairs while I waited down stairs..... take a day off or something this year so you can party when the party starts! ps you need a jack jack anyways! lol

    ReplyDelete