Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MOTIVATION

Blah Blah Blah! I pretty much have had no motivation to go running. Ask me how my half marathon training is...better yet don't ask! Pretend you did ask and also pretend I said it's going fantastic!
We went to Cali last week and I will post more about that later.
Monday our lives went back to normal, only it kinda didn't. I got rear ended on the freeway and now my arm is messed up. I am hoping it heals but dang it hurts. I am driving this ghetto rental car that has stained seats and is yucky. I don't even want to think about having to get in it shortly.
I haven't started on our Halloween costumes because I am BUSY! Story of my life...hopefully I will attempt to work on them and finish them this weekend.
Pretty much we are boring for now so that's all you get until I post about Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment