Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sickness, its that time of year!

Well, Daniel and I did not dodge any bullets this year with illness. Daniel ended up getting sick the beginning of the month and I shortly followed. Then with luck we were well for our 3 year anniversary!! THREE YEARS, I can barely believe it. I have been happily married for quite some time now which is more than most people can say these days since divorce is on a rise. We have both our parents to thank for our knowledge of good marriages. We are 3 years into the marriage with forever more to go, which is totally awesome. For our anniversary we went to Rodizio Grill, I got the salad bar of course and Daniel ate enough meat both of us. Then we went home and watched Toy Story 3 for the first time. We thought it was cute then the rest of the night is history :) ....... After that our week went back to normal. Full days of work and no time for play. Saturday night Daniel worked and I helped my mom make gingerbread couples out of felt to decorate for a young single adult dinner she is in charge of. Those took forever and I started getting sick. So I rested that night went about our Sunday duties as primary teachers, went to my parents for dinner, finished the gingerbread couples, went home and went straight to bed. I ended up getting very sick that night and taking the day off both my jobs, which I never do. Then the sickness has carried on and I am still trying to get over it. My mom thinks I had the stomach flu with a head cold. What a nice combination...right? HA! Well, other than my sickness nothing is new. Thanksgiving is right around the corner which is every Vegetarians favorite holiday. Smile. I will look forward to planning my Black Friday attack with my crazy family that day. Until next time...see ya! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sucks to be sick! Josh has had a nasty cold for a week! Teagan is starting to get something.... and for once I'm not sick! knock on wood! Feel better soon. I fly in on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete