Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lets Play Catch-Up

Catch up time :) Well, my birthday was January 31 and I worked on my birthday since it was a Monday. So, Tuesday we celebrated my birthday. Daniel bought me 2 pairs of heels, 2 movies and a HD camcorder. I really wanted a camcorder so I was very happy to get one. Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. Maddie, Jakob, Shelly and Jake came with us. Shelly and I have been friends forever and her birthday was Jan 23, our saying is and forever will be that I am 8 inches taller and she is 8 days older. I love my Shell!! They gave me a gift card to Forever 21 which is my favorite place! My family gave me a gift card to Olive Garden and a daisy shaped platter for food which I desperately wanted. Then we move on to Feb which is Daniel's birthday. It was on a Sunday so we did a homemade pizza bar and created personal pizza's that were delicious. I made him a Ninja Turtle cake and grandma got him a ice cream cake. He is always spoiled. He got money, gift cards, a ps3 case, new laptop case and a kindle. Then Aunt Connie and the family made a big deal of his birthday and mine. We went to their house the following Tuesday and they had made us a family home evening chart made out of wood which was so cute and they gave us more food storage then we know what to do with and our favorite treats. Aunt Connie is so awesome and she knows us so well with all of her thoughtfulness. I am extremely grateful to her and the family for making such a big deal of our birthdays since on Daniel's side that is all we have.

Friday I went in to this new restaurant called Fin and Norah's and I got another serving job. I am excited to work at a new restaurant! That is pretty much everything up to date.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. So are you still at Wingers? Hows wedding planning with shelly going? Serious thats all youre going to say!!!! Im dieing here cuz you have fallen off the face of the earth and THATS what you give me?!!!

    ReplyDelete