Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life as we know it NO MORE!

Well, I graduated high school in 2005 and since then I have had two constants in my life one ASWN and two Wingers. The last few years have been rough in the world with the economy and well ASWN saw it coming first. Architecture, Surveying, Land Development, Engineering, Etc. probably suffered first and that is exactly what ASWN is. They are still holding on but they separated the Surveying department from their company. So, that helped my dad to start back strong in his company Bromac. He has had the company for over 15 years and now he is back strong doing that. I go in and work for him whenever he needs me and whenever the work is there. So all in all I am no longer with ASWN since December and I have been with Bromac since January and I work as needed. Then Wingers....Daniel and I are finished with serving there. Which is one of the best things that probably has ever happened to us. Daniel is full time with his CNA job and he is getting closer to having his Bachelors Degree. Next year at this time he will be graduating. With my free time I have decided to work at two restaurants. I work at Fin and Norah's during the morning and I work at California Pizza Kitchen at night. I am just starting at CPK so we will see how that goes!! I am excited for the change!

So, Daniel and I are doing great. We are getting excited about our future and we are loving everything that comes our way.

1 comment:

  1. Yay then comes baby! Im excited to get Danica here! And yes Danica has to be first!

    ReplyDelete