Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WEEK 34

03/27 WEEK 34

This week was my baby shower that my mom threw for Jelaire and I. It was on March 24 and it was huge. We booked my church building so we would have plenty of room to accommodate all the people that were invited. Jelaire and I invited both family and friends and my mom even had friends that were invited. My mom decorated the shower in aqua/turquoise, magenta/fuchsia and yellow which were the colors of the invites. On some of the tables she had pictures of Jelaire and I, pictures of the ultra sounds and pictures of Daniel and I and Jelaire and Kelly. Then she had table cloths and linings with a tissue flower in the middle with eggs and glass birds in the center. It was super cute. Daniel and Kelly were required to be at this shower and so they played a game to see who could be the “super dad” they had to do a mini relay with a baby doll and it was quite funny. Daniel won but it was pretty close. We have so many gifts from the shower I almost didn’t know what to do with myself. We had clothes, toys, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, diaper genies, stroller, shoes, bath tubs, towels, washcloths, diapers….you name it I feel like we got it. We still of course need all the big stuff still like breast pump, highchair, car seat and stroller and who knows what else I am not thinking of. I know Missy has some of it but it’s not here so it is still technically needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment