Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am a slacker...

OK, so this is what my tree is supposed to look like. Although, this year we do not have a tree displayed. I have no excuse. I just suck at Christmas this year. I feel like all I have had time to do is shop for Christmas. I have done most of my shopping online so it has been pretty simple. I started shopping for everyone in October and still today I have a few last minute things I need to pick up before Christmas morning. With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas decorating my house was the last thing I needed to worry about. It made Daniel sad because he loves Christmas and he said that November 1, 2011 our tree goes up since I didn't have the time this year. I figure that is fair. Tacky, but fair. This picture is from 2008 I couldn't find one from last year. So Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. haha you didn't put your tree up? I am suprised. You are having a rough year this year. I hope you had fun at your movie and I am sad that you didn't come over but I am excited to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete