Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 For 2

This is now post 2 in 2 days...go me! Well, my mom and all her siblings are changing the Christmas
Eve traditions we have had for ten plus years so that's a bummer. I am not finished with my Christmas shopping so there is another bummer. My sister and her husband will be in Cali for Christmas, another bummer. Josh and Missy live in Cali so they wont be here for Christmas, another bummer. Work is really slow, another bummer.

On the plus side we get a new primary class in the New Year which will be a fun new adventure! We miss miss our old class though. Daniel works Sunday mornings until 10AM which will be sad cuz our ward starts at 9AM in the New Year so he wont be going to sacrament meeting with me.

Christmas is getting closer and closer by the minute and I get to spend it with Daniel so I am pretty happy about that! :)

I am religiously looking for a different serving job so if you hear of anything just let me know! XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment