Thursday, June 16, 2011

Over Half Way There

We are now over half way to 2012....what does this mean you ask? My NEW new years resolution. I don't even remember my first one, probably get healthy and organized which I am slowly failing at both!! Who else is failing their New Year goals right about now?? Probably most of the world. So....I bet you are wondering what the new goal is... It is to get out of the restaurant industry and never look back!!! I am done serving tables. I am done with hearing obnoxious people eat. I am done dealing with the joyful lousy tips some people leave no matter what the circumstance. I am done! :) There are perks to working in the restaurant industry and my perks have been as follows: 1: I met my best friend and now husband from working at Wingers and I got to work with him for 5 years 2: I met one of my best girl friends Maddie working at Wingers (by me meeting Maddie I introduced to her to my friend, and now her husband Jakob, which I met while working at Taco Bell...restaurant...ha!) 3: I got my brother Chaz and my cousin Sabrina jobs at Wingers and worked with both of them for over a year (family Wing-a-dingers yup yup) 4: I also made some very close connections to who I still talk to often from restaurants I have worked at, the Jen and Jess sisters and baby Ashton, Terrika, Alexa, Katie and many more 5: I still work with Maddie and I have worked with her in 5 out of the 6 food places I have worked. Given all the perks I still want out!!!! So, there ya go my half way there NEW new years resolution!! My solution to all this....get a new job!!! HA. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment