Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Bloggin'


Its that time of year!!! It is the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale!!!! I just love it when they have this sale. There is nothing like a new bra also, a little lingerie is always a plus too. This year not only did I get a bra and lingerie I got a silk robe!! :) For mothers day Daniel got me a long black silk robe and it is super comfy but when I saw a shorter silk robe I just had to have it. LOVE!!!

Daniel is once again doing band for SLCC playing his trumpet. He will be doing a couple parades and is getting paid to do what he loves! Fun for him.
Green Lantern hit the theaters and can I just say I loved it!! It might have something to do with one of my boyfriends play in the movie...RYAN REYNOLDS hottie! He looked mighty fine also! He is a close second with my #1 boyfriend Ashton Kutcher
Also, Blake Lively is in Green Lantern and she is gorgeous so it gave Daniel some eye candy. Also, the fact that Daniel's favorite actor is Ryan Reynolds and it was a superhero movie are a couple reasons he loved it as well.

Shelly's wedding is Thursday and I can hardly believe it is finally happening. Jake and her have been together for like 8 years off and on but mostly on. SO, ITS ABOUT TIME!! HA!

I still want another job and Daniel still enjoys his but other than that nothing is new.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY tomorrow to all the dad's out there and to the best dad in the whole world my dad. He is the best dad any one could ask for and as far as super hero's go he is mine!! :) I love you dad!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment