Friday, February 17, 2012

WEEK 28

02/14 Week 28

So, I bought fabric to make Azalia’s bedding. I also have a chandelier and three picture frames. I am definitely making some progress since last week. I had been religiously looking everywhere for a bedroom set and I have finally decided I definitely want to refinish a dresser for her room. Color furniture is very popular and I thought a lavender dresser would look absolutely adorable in her room. So my mother and I went out on a furniture hunt. Everyone knows how my awesome brain works and used things aren’t necessarily what I love but that is the only way to do what I really want to do in her room. So, I broke down and went D.I. hunting!! I found nothing and I had been searching on KSL day after day with nothing standing out to me. So, one last attempt at KSL before I claimed defeat….and I found it!!! I found a lovely dresser and matching armoire for Azalia’s room!!! I was so excited my parents and I went and picked it up that night. The lady I bought it from kept it in practically perfect condition and CLEAN!!! Yay! I scored! So, now I have quite the project ahead of me.

I had my 28 week appointment today and I measured at 29cm which is just a slightly above average for how far along I am. It is usually about a centimeter for every week you are. I got the test results back for pregnancy diabetes and I passed with flying colors. My score was 109 and for them to be worried it would need to be 140. The doctor did diagnose me with Anemia and so he said I am going to be more tired than the typical pregnant woman. It explains some dizzy spells I have been having. He wants me on an iron supplement and he also wants me to eat more protein. The problem is protein and I are not the best of friends. I was vegetarian for so long that I don’t eat a whole lot of it. So I told him I will try my hardest. I almost tinkled in my pants the other day at work because Azalia was pushing so hard on my bladder!! Lovely, I know!

Happy Valentines Day!

Daniel bought me a dozen red roses and a box of delicious See’s candies!! We went to dinner at T.G.I.Friday’s with Maddie and Jakob. It was a simple but lovely Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment