Friday, February 17, 2012

WEEK 27

02/07 WEEK 27

Hello third trimester, where have you been my whole pregnancy?! I know I have like an eternity left of my pregnancy but I have finally made it 1/3 of the way there! I am in the third trimester and I have 13 weeks to go!! This week consisted of Baby registering! With baby shower s in the air I needed to get the show on the road. I have decided to register at Buy Buy Baby and I can’t decide where else to register. I know I need to register at more than one place but I just can’t think of where. Every place I think of I am unsure of. I like the idea of places like Wal-Mart, Target, Shopko, Kmart, JC Penney, Babies R Us, etc. I just can’t pull it together and decide. I have been very indecisive so far about everything baby. I don’t even have her room started…that’s right, nothing is done or decided! She continues to move a lot and I continue to be uncomfortable.

1 comment: