Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WEEK 26

01/31 WEEK 26

Happy Birthday to me! I get to celebrate being 25 years old and 26 weeks pregnant. This week was pretty good. I think I had the flu for like two days. It was a mild version of the flue but none the less the flu. Azalia is moving around like a crazy person. She moves 24/7 it still kinda feels like grumbles in my tummy when Daniel feels it but at least he is feeling her move. We are getting very excited to have her arrive and I feel like its forever away. Even though the pregnancy is going fast the time it is taking her to arrive is long. I went shopping for nursery stuff and needless to say I bought more clothes to add to her already large ward robe. I still need a lot of stuff. Missy is giving me stuff she used when Teagan was born but I keep forgetting stuff she said she has and is giving me. Plus, she doesn’t move out here for a few months so I wont have it until then. We still need anything and everything. I feel like all I have are diapers and clothes….and not even a lot of diapers. Aunt Connie has done good with pre stocking our diaper supply! J I have been looking at bassinets, cribs, dressers, chandeliers, bedding, fabric, etc. I feel like it is a never ending list of things I need and that is just the beginning. We have NOTHING! I have a crib in mind and also a dresser or two…I haven’t decided if two dressers (a side by side chest of drawer with 6 drawers and a tall 5 drawer dresser) would be too much. Daniel doesn’t give much input. I think I might make him go to the fabric store with me to look at fabric for her bedroom. I think I have changed the colors slightly. I was going to do vintage white and lavender. I think I might do more of a bright white and different shades of purple from light to dark. I really like this idea and it doesn’t venture far from my original plan. Who knows though. I need to start buying stuff so I can have my mind made up.

My Bithday!

I got a ton of text messages and Facebook messages to wish me a happy birthday. I of course worked my normal day of work and then after work Daniel, Maddie, Jakob and my family went with me to have CafĂ© Rio as my birthday dinner. For my birthday I got a necklace and scarf from Shelly and Jake; a cardigan and a scarf with lace trim from Maddie and Jakob; a summer dress and caramel popcorn from The Valley Fair mall (my favorite popcorn place)from my parents and brothers; Aunt Connie said she will let me know when she has my gift and LaReine has something for me so I am super excited; then roses from Daniel and good old cash from my grandma Helen and also my grandma Nelta and Mike. I am getting a sewing table from Daniel it just isn’t here yet. It is a double sided craft desk for my sewing machine and my serger (my serger was also a part of my birthday gift; it was Christmas/birthday from my parents). With the money I am getting a Zebra print office chair to use with my new desk. I know it seems sorta silly but I am super excited for my chair and desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment