Saturday, January 14, 2012

WEEK 22

01/11 WEEK 22 So, we received another bag of clothes this time from Missy's mom Lorie. She had a friend with some little girl clothes and once again some of them are brand NEW!!!!

Side Note: Everyone that knows me knows I am very weird about used clothes or things for that matter...Well, I figure since I know the people giving me the used items its OK and not nearly as gross to me as places like the D.I. I know I am totally horrible for even thinking that the D.I. is yucky but I can't help it....I just can't. Don't get me wrong I was raised with a mother who loves yard sales and thrift stores, I however am the odd one out. I get made fun of by my family (mom, cousins, aunts, etc.) for not liking stuff like that. I do however like a good furniture/home decor steal at places like that because you can re-do it and make it how you want it. So no worried I am not nearly as judgey judgey as you thought.

(Sorry for the side note) Now, back to the matter at hand...clothes!!! We now have a total of two bags from people with stuff I totally fell in love with. Then we have some clothes I bought at Crazy 8 a couple weeks ago and then her first online order came in the mail from Carters. Little Miss Azalia got 60 dollars worth of adorable outfits in her online shipment. She is already a spoiled diva and she is only barely half way growing in my belly.

I still want slurpees from 7-Eleven all the time. Pizza was my main craving this week. My best friend=TUMS, can I just say heart burn/acid reflex is absolutely awful. Tums definitely help kill down the burn for a while but I really would love to just guzzle something strong enough to take the burn away for longer than 30 min. I got a couple new shirts this week and I am very excited to wear them. I am happy that there are some styles that are cute enough for me wear that I don't have to buy maternity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment