Saturday, January 14, 2012

WEEK 21

01/04 WEEK 21

I am still feeling the same as far as health goes. My clothes are getting much tighter and I am still hungry pretty much always. We have started to collect a small pile of baby clothes. One of my friends at work has a little girl that will be exactly one year older than Azalia. So she has been getting clothes together to give us. We got a whole bag of clothes that we went through and a ton of them were brand new with tags still attached. Oh how we love getting girl things! Next week hopefully my online order comes in! I forgot to mention on my last pregnancy post that Daniel felt the baby move the same day I did and he thought it was the coolest thing EVER!! Feeling 'daddy's little girl' was a very neat experience for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment