Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life

Good bye Christmas. Daniel and I finally took down our Christmas decorations on Sunday. It was pretty exhausting. I like everyone to think I am fully on top of every new season and holiday that comes our way so I am always very good about switching out my wreath on my front door. So on New Year’s Day I put up my new year’s wreath. That stays up for about 2 weeks then it gets taken down for Valentine’s Day to take over. After Daniel put all the Christmas decoration boxes up he brought down the Valentine’s Day box. Yay for holidays….even though sometimes it can be exhausting.

Daniel had a meeting with his U of U advisor and instead of graduating at the end of this semester he is going to go two more semesters. We weren’t thrilled about this news but if he were to graduate at the end of this semester he would graduate with his Bachelors degree in his major with is Anthropology. However, if he waits and takes two classes this summer and two classes in the fall then he will graduate with a major and two minors. So, he decided it will be worth it. He will still be taking his MCAT this summer and applying to med schools. So, our life is slightly delayed in the means of his graduation but as far as him going to med school it is what we have planned for. He will start med school in 2013, I am not sure when we find out his acceptance but I am sure I will update when we are closer and when we know more.

Andrue (Daniel’s cousin) left on his mission Wednesday which is so wonderful. We are going to miss him at family gatherings. We know he is doing the right thing and he will be missed. Daniel and I went to his setting apart Tuesday and Daniel got to stand in the circle for his very first Missionary setting apart. The next circle he stands in for a Missionary will be Chaz. Which speaking of Chaz he starts the paper process in September. I can’t believe it and it kind of gives me anxiety and makes me sad and proud all in the same swirling emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment