Friday, January 13, 2012

WEEK 20

12/28 WEEK 20

It’s a girl!! Azalia Lorraine Ruesch. (uh-zae-lee-uh) I will spell out the spelling for those of you that can’t pronounce it. So, the belly continues to grow. I seem to be getting more and more awful stretch marks as the day’s progress. Lovely, I know. I think I felt her move for the first time. I pushed on my stomach and I felt a very small soft push back so I am pretty sure that she was moving around in there. We have decided to tear apart the house and switch our rooms around upstairs to make room for her. Her room will be in lavender and white and I can’t wait to get started on it. Also, shopping has become a bigger addiction than normal… I love baby clothes!! I am feeling pretty decent other than the continual heartburn and minor sleepyness!! J All in all I am feeling pretty good and I am hungry 24/7!


No comments:

Post a Comment