Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Temple Experience

My Handsome Prince with me in the Jordan River Temple
So Tuesday October 6, 2009 I went through the Jordan River Temple for my endowments. It was an awesome experience with a ton of information to take in. Its all good though because it didn't scare me away. I am adjusting to the garments and let me tell to it is not an easy adjustment. I think I have finally found some that I can tolerate...yay! It is quite the relief since we are going to Cali and Saturday I have to go bunches of the type I like. So many of my loved ones were at my endowment session and I would like to thank them for being there and supporting me. I missed everyone that couldn't make it, but I hope to see everyone the day Daniel and I get sealed. Daniel and I leave for California on Saturday and oh boy do I have lots to do before I leave Utah!! It is quite exhausting thinking about it. Like I said in previous posts we will be going to Disneyland..the happiest place on earth! Daniel and I will also be going to the San Diego Temple to do a session. It is and always has been my favorite temple and I am beyond happy to be able to go there. It will be quite the drive for us since San Diego is about an hour and a half away from Anaheim, but it will be worth it. Well, I am super happy that I was able to go to the temple this week and I am looking forward to this next week I get to spend with Daniel. Have a good week and I hope to see everyone either at our sealing, our dinner or both! :)

We are in the Temple after the session.
Daniels Aunt and Uncle kinda goofing off...
My parents.
The whole group of loved ones that were the the
temple with me that special day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment