Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Temple Sealing and October coming to a Close

Snow!!! Yes I said it snow! It is falling from the sky coming down and probably screaming my name to torture me! I do not like snow, don't get me wrong it makes things beautiful but the thought of having to drive on it seriously gives me a stomach ache! Driving in it makes me sick and by the time I get to my destination I am so sick to my stomach I have to spend 30 minutes in the bathroom because driving had worried me so much. This year Daniel went and had snow tires put on my car for safety purposes but I just want a new vehicle. I want a SUV preferably a Lexus RX I probably wont be getting it but I can wish right? We do plan on getting me an SUV before we have kids but that isn't for a couple years. Anyway, enough about me being terrified of the snow.


Daniel and I were sealed on October 17, 2009. We were so grateful that we were finally able to go through the temple together. There were so many loved ones there to share the experience with us. We are now stuck with each other forever :) We wouldn't have it any other way. We just got the pictures back from the day we got sealed so I decided I would post a little about the day and put up the pictures. There are many more pictures on my Facebook account then on here since I try to limit the amount of pictures I post on our Blog. Daniel's Aunt Helen came in from Louisiana for our sealing and we were so blessed to be able to have her there. There was quite the turn out at both the sealing and the dinner of both friends and family to support us. We are very grateful to those people who were able to attend and who did everything they could do to spend that day with us. It is such a special time for Daniel and I and for both of our families because now I am eternally linked to his family and he is eternally linked to mine. We will be forever with each other and with the others families. Pretty special huh? We missed all the people who could not attend and we know that there were many people with us that day in spirit. We have some pretty awesome friends and family!!


Here is a group picture of most of the people that were at the temple with us, some people bailed before the picture was taken.

This is Us with Daniel's sister Nicole. She drove from Ephraim to be here for us on this very special day and we are both grateful she showed her love and support by being at the temple that day.

This is us with my siblings My brother in law: Kelly, Sister: Jelaire, Brother: Chaz and other brother: Brock. Their ties are pretty cool huh?? Meant to match :)
This is my family with my Grandma Helen outside of the temple after our sealing.
Once again my family but this time with my Aunt Susie and Cousin Nathan
Daniel's Family: His Aunt and Uncle with their children
I love this picture of Daniel and I It will probably be our Christmas picture.
The dip :) LOVE!!!

This day was very special for Daniel and I both and we are happy it could happen. Since then we have been continuing with our daily lives with work and school. Daniel just finished midterms last week and he is now back full time at Wingers with me. He is a trained Manager and will be able to step in as a manager whenever needed. So he is a server full time and a fill in manager which is perfect for us because then I don't have to transfer Wingers. If he was a full time Manager then we would not be able to work with each other. Wingers is getting busier and we are loving that. Halloween is Saturday and the costumes are coming along. I still have a ton to do for both of them so I am praying I will finish in time for Halloween!! I will post sometime after Halloween. Until then have a great week and a fantastic Halloween!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment