Monday, July 11, 2011

4th and such, Family Drama-Rauma (Don't read if you will take offense)

and such.....gosh Daniel has rubbed off on me these past years. That is a phrase he says! I notice I say things he says often.

July 4th was pretty freaking awesome as usual. I have lost my camera or I would post pictures. We spent the whole day in Sandy. We did the fair, the parade (Daniel was in it) and the fireworks. I really love my family. We are so awesome because Daniel has the loudest cheering crowd out of all the people in the parade. With a rough sum of 60 people cheering his name it is hard for him to focus I'm sure :)

On my free time, which is lots and lots lately I have been making a quilt. It is coming along nicely and pretty soon I am going to have to figure out a way to actually quilt it together. Doing it by hand would probably take me 10 years. I love to sew. I love doing crafty things really.

I put new feathers in my hair and I just love them. I have a braid that comes from behind my hair with feathers at the end of it and I have purple, blue and turquoise. I love it. Maddie has red, yellow and blue. I also painted my toes super cute and Maddie's to match. They are zebra and adorable. I saw the idea at a salon and I just had to do it.

I went visit teaching yesterday and we talked about families. We got pretty deep for a VT lesson. Even though the message was about temples it always leads to families. We talked about Daniel's family. As much I would like to say that things are fine and dandy they aren't. Daniel and I wish, hope and pray all the time that his mom will come around and be in our lives. My family is such a strong unity regardless of if someone feels offended or hurt that I just have wishful thinking that Daniel's could be the same. It is coming up on one year since the last time we have seen Daniel's Mom and sisters. We saw them at his sister Nicole's wedding back in September. I will usually voice my opinion about families but I never directly say Daniel's but 4 years with this kind of tension is ridiculous and it is on my mind more often then it's not. Especially with children in our thoughts I want everything fixed. I'm sure this will not be my last post about this but well, this is my blog and I have always been slightly careful with what I post. Now, I will say and post what I want. What I want right now is for Daniel and his MOM/SISTERS to be FIXED!!!!!!! Period. This is not meant to offend anyone so don't take it that way I just think things need to be evaluated and fixed. Daniel has some wonderful extended family that has reached out to him and I would never take that for granted or want to lose the relationships we have built with them.

Well, enough of my ranting!!! I am still working at CPK and I still want a different job. No worries I am actually looking!! Ha ha. I just need something to keep me busy for about a year. Then Daniel will be graduated with his Bachelors Degree!!!! YAY!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment