Monday, July 18, 2011

My Beach




We went to our local beach today. It is in Herriman and Daniel calls it "our beach" We bought rafts to go out onto the little lake with. We all had so much fun! We floated around the lake talking and having a blast!!



This is Daniel blowing up our awesome raft!!
This is our raft named Yellow Thunder...that is what I named it, don't be confused with the lame name that was manufactured onto our boat. :)





Here are my quilts I have been working on. They now just need to be quilted together as soon as I find time and someone willing to help me out with this fantastic project I have started. Goal: Find a machine! :)
P.S. Excuse the messy house, I have been sewing!! :)
Have a great day! If you live near by go visit the local beach!! :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment