Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter!!!

The final show down finally happened Harry and Voldemort battled to the end.....Well, I actually enjoyed the movie. I have enjoyed the last of the movies more than the first movies. They stayed true to the books for the most part and that I liked. I am one of those Harry Potter geeks that waited up until midnight to get the books and I would have gone to the midnight showing but my awesome Aunt Jelaire got me and two of my cousins early tickets. We felt so cool!! :)

Geocaching....another one of my geeky desires. Daniel, my little brother Brock and I went Geocaching Saturday night. It is way fun. Its like a rush looking for things that are hidden amongst us and most people have no idea that this world wide hunt goes on. We went to 6 places in South Jordan all close to the Jordan River Trail. I really wanted to walk on the walkway so I could pick up golf balls that golfers hit onto the trail close to Mulligans. Don't ask me why I wanted to do that because really I have no idea. We didn't get a chance to because us oldies had to be home so Daniel could get to bed by 9:30.

Other than that its been the same old same old stuff happening. I have been putting feathers in a ton of peoples hair lately. Since I charge $5 a feather its quite the bargain and people are calling me like crazy. I love it! My favorite one is the one with feathers at the end of your hair braided. Neat-o!! Well, that's all for now. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment