Sunday, July 3, 2011

LOVE IT!

SO, I just love feathers! I know they are the total trend right now but I just love them. I have like 14 in my hair right now and I love each and every one of them. I have made some pretty decent money putting them in peoples hair and I have also sold feather earrings. They are a nice profit maker these days.

The 4th of July is tomorrow and I am totally stoked! I love the 4th! We go to Sandy and do a fulls day worth of events there. Daniel will be marching in the parade and we will have a blast.

I am still thinking about going back to school and I definitely am still looking for a new job! Ugh...same complaints post after post, I know...sorry!!

Daniel and I saw Transformers 3 with our cute friends Terrika and Andrew. I freaking LOVED it. I am a huge Transformers fan to begin with and I loved the first movie, the second was a disappointment and the third was a nice save from the horrible downward spiral they were going after the second. I even have a transformer license plate that says "My other car is a Transformer" Daniel bought it for me because of my love for Transformers.

Well, have a great 4th!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment