Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 WEEKS!! I am having a Baby

10/26 11 weeks!! Well I am having a baby!! I went off the lovely birth control on May 31, 2011. People said it could take six months to get pregnant. I however got pregnant in August…probably between the 17-24. Daniel and I have decided to keep this on the down low until at least the end of November. We are actually considering keeping it a secret until the gender of the child is known. People have stopped asking if I am pregnant and it is nice because I just don’t want anyone to know even though people are assuming. I had given up on getting pregnant near the end of July because I figured if I give up I will get pregnant. So, I gave up and started running. I was running 3.5 miles every day until my exhaustion hit and I gave up on that temporarily because I got pregnant!!! . I am hoping after the first trimester is over I can start on the treadmill again. I have a doctor appointment in a day less than a week. My first doctor appointment is on none other than my favorite holiday Halloween!! We will get the first ultra sound and also hear the baby’s heart beat. I am so excited. I will be almost 12 weeks on my first appointment. This puts me at 11 weeks today. I am hoping I will be consistent and post once a week. So far my pregnancy has consisted of exhaustion, nausea and more exhaustion. I am so tired all the time. I pretty much get home from work and lay in bed watching TV for the remainder of the evening. Daniel pretty much thinks I have turned into a lazy bum. I never thought pregnancy would make me this tired but it sure has!! Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment