Thursday, November 10, 2011

13 WEEKS

11/09 13 Weeks! My clothes are tighter and my tummy is slowly growing. I knw there aren’t a lot of changes in how I feel this week from last but I am almost out of my first trimester. By the end of this week I am out!! They say at the end of week 13 you are no longer in the first trimester. I am hoping that my hormones and how I feels goes a little bit more normal than how I feel now. I feel sick still and I seriously think pregnancy is like puberty my skin is horrid!!! I have to wash my hair daily and I feel like I break out everywhere….I know TMI but for real this has to be documented that it is no frolic in the park!! Anyway 7 weeks to go until I get to find out the gender of this little one!! Daniel and I are finding more and more names we like which is good because variety is always a good thing. Daniel is still sad that lovey dovey is not my thing lately but he will get over it..ha!! That’s horrid for me to say but it’s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment