Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October!!

10/21 Friday was lots of fun. Shelly and Jake came over and we ate pizza for dinner. Then we had craft night for us girls and the boys played video games. Shell and I could not figure out what we wanted to do for the longest time. We went to Michael’s to brainstorm then we decided to make a heart with cupid on it and a Mummy for Halloween. We bought some stuff and headed over to JoAnn’s to get some fabric and a few more supplies. Then after spending like $6.50 each we were ready to craft. We went home and cut out hearts out of the wood and cut out the paper cupids. We then painted our hearts red and by that time it was sleepy time. So we will work on our crafts next weekend

10/22 Saturday I woke up and took grandma shopping. Then after that Daniel and I went to Shelly’s niece Brylee’s 2nd birthday party. She is super cute and it was so fun to hang with the family. Then Daniel and I went home and I painted our pantry door. (I ruined it with cleaner a while back and so some of it was missing paint). Then we snuggled it up the rest of the night and enjoyed the rest of our evening.

10/23 Sunday was stake conference, I sure didn’t go because Daniel worked and I didn’t want to go alone. So, when Daniel got home from work we did a little cleaning and then we went to have waffles at Aunt Connie’s. Yum Yum!! We visited with them for a few hours and I helped pick grandma and grandpa Cosman’s garden. They sent us home with bags full of fresh veggies!! (How did we get so stinkin lucky) Also grandma gave me some fabric to help me finish my Halloween costume which I am more than grateful for because now I might actually get done on time. I really need to get better each year and make my costume early. It is slightly stressful when the week of I have pretty much nothing done and I am stressing to get it together.

10/24 Monday was work work work. Then I got to watch my cousins little boy Cassidy and we watched Surfs Up, Daniel and him played Donkey Kong on the Wii, we ate dinner, played outside then we fell asleep like little babies by like 9. Daniel stayed awake of course and waited for Rachel to get out of class and come get Cassidy. Fun day.

10/25 Tuesday was pretty boring. Normal day then I relaxed and watched some TV shows until I fell asleep.

10/26 Wednesday I watched Cassidy again and we visited my Grandma Helen for her 91st birthday. She is still pretty active which is so good. I hope she lives forever!! I just love my grandma so much. We go shopping every Saturday that we can and it is so much time. I mean, you can never spend too much time with people in this world while we still have them. Daniel and I got her two books and some candy for her birthday. She reads a couple books every week so it is hard to keep up with since she goes so fast. After we visited with her for a couple hours I ran an errand with my aunt Jelaire and Chauntay because they are in town from their move to Cali. So I spent a little time with them then I went home and Daniel, Cassidy and I watched The Incredibles.

10/27 Thursday I got home from work and made myself some delicious pasta salad!! Then I made Daniel a dish out of a cookbook with the fresh squash from the garden that we had received earlier this week. I hope he liked it. Ha. Then I went over my Halloween costume and figured everything I need to do to get it done by Monday. Since I haven’t even started this should be fun….I need to not procrastinate.

10/28 Friday was relaxing. Normally I would have this day off but I went into work because I switched someone shifts. Then after that I relaxed at home enjoying the evening.

10/29 Saturday I woke up early to go to the Primary program practice. My I have five kids, Jack and Myles are twins, Jake, Will and Hailey. We practiced then ate doughnuts. After that I took grandma shopping, of course. Then Daniel and I went on a hunt to find a few last minute things for our costumes. Then we ate at Café Rio and we saw our little primary boy Jake and his family there. Then we went home and I started my costume. I finished the cape and started the dress. I got the top of the dress done and was so tired so I had to call it a night.

10/30 Sunday was the Primary Program my kids did so well, they probably have the most energy out of every class in the entire primary…actually they might have more energy than the entire primary combined. I love them so much though they are all now officially 5 and they are so much fun. They keep me on my toes at all times. We have four little boys and one little girl. As a matter of fact during class the little girl decided she wanted one of the little boys to be her boyfriend so she decided to grab his face and give him a huge smooch on the cheek. Then she wanted more kisses and had to tell her no more. Ha, kids are so stinkin funny. The primary president asked me if I have had enough of primary since Daniel and I have been in for just about two years. I told her I will never be sick of it and I meant every word of that. I love love love primary and I would be in it forever if I could. I even told her I would give a talk on the importance of a primary calling and how it should never be taken for granted. Anyway…after church we came home and ate lunch then we went over to Jake and Shelly’s to carve pumpkins. Daniel carved Parry the platypus, I carved Ariel, Shelly carved a haunted house and Jake carved a scary face. Then they made dinner for us we had BBQ chicken and cheesy potatoes…YUM!! After dinner we went home to work on our costumes. I stressed a little and finally got the dress finished. So we went to sleep to wake up for our long day of Halloween.

10/31 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I woke up early to get my costume on and went to work. Then there was the annual party at my mom’s house and Chaz and Brock has a bunch of friends over which was fun. Shelly and Jake and Maddie and Jakob came over to party hardy with us. Daniel and I looked pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

11/01 Tuesday I went to work and when I got home I cooked up my pumpkin seeds from carving pumpkins on Sunday. They were delicious!! I ate a bunch but considering I had 4 pumpkins worth of seeds and I am the only one that likes them I was in heaven!! Daniel and I cleaned the house and then we hung out with Maddie and Jakob for a bit. Then it was beddy bye time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment