Sunday, November 27, 2011

What happens if...

Thanksgiving!

Black Friday Crew!!
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you tried to shove 20+ worth of potato peels down your garbage disposal? Well, wonder NO MORE...I have discovered what will happen! The sink pretty much explodes and your gracious husband gets to play handy man. This is the mess I created....


Under the sink completely flooded!


What a trooper!
Almost finished cleaning up and fixing my mess!
Shelly and I made Halloween crafts...we are planning ahead :) This is the process to total cuteness...
This is our finished product...





Its time to decorate for Christmas!

Our Winter buddies..
Daniel topping our tree!


The finished product of our decorating together!!!My awesome wreath I made..Shelly and I both made one!

The stockings hanging above our fire place...

No comments:

Post a Comment