Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daniel and his family

11/05 It is a miracle. Daniel called his mom yesterday and left a message and she called him back late last night so he didn’t get the message until today. So after he got off work this afternoon he called her. They talked for a bit and caught up in life. He told her how school and work is going and she caught him up on the life of the family and what is going on with his sisters. She also informed him how excited Ciara and Maddie were to hear that he had called. We are going to go over there for dinner when Nicole and Rylar come in town in the next week or so. That will be fun and exciting. I am so thrilled that we are going to have a relationship with Daniel’s family. It has been way too long and I am excited to get to know each and every one of them. I don’t know them and they don’t know me so it is hard and it always has been for me. Family is such an important part of my life that I can’t even grasp not being in contact with them for 4 years. Daniel is excited too he is nervous also since he feels like he doesn’t know any of them at all. It will be the best when we tell Marne’ she is going to be a grandma and his sisters are going to be Aunts. We are still planning on telling everyone around Christmas time. We will know the gender and Daniel is ecstatic to tell his mom. I have never seen him more anxious in his whole life. It’s cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment