Saturday, November 26, 2011

WEEK 14 & 15

11/16 WEEK 14

Ugh!? Super super sick!! I have been miserable!! On Friday I got to feeling really sick I woke up early and cleaned the house then all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks. I got super sick. I was making dinner cuz Shelly and Jake were coming over and I started crying my eyes out to Daniel. Random pregnancy tears I am assuming. It was absolutely horrible. I needed to rest. I of course didn’t rest and it only got worse from there. I had picked up some extra hours at work on Saturday so I had to be there from 8 AM -9 PM. It was like murder. I sat in my char at my little desk with my blankie wrapped around me and had the chills and the sniffles and watery eyes for 13 hours. I am sure it didn’t make things any better with the fact that I am pregnant and can hardly take any meds. Plus, I thought I couldn’t take any kind of cold medicine so I literally suffered all day on Saturday before I called my doctor and asked what I can take. Thereaflu is one of the cold meds that I can take so you better believe I have been living on that this past week. Daniel set up the humidifier and I snuggle in bed every day when I get off work so I can try and feel better. Sunday I of course didn’t go to church I lounged around the house practically dying. The rest of this week I have been trying to overcome this awful cold. I am finally officially in my second trimester!!!! YAY!! You would think that the sickness of all kind would have stopped. We are in the countdown to finding out if this little bundle of joy is a boy or a girl. 6 weeks to go!! So far the votes are up there in the girl department. It wouldn’t surprise me but a boy would still be fun and is what my gut wants, either will be fun though. Also…heatburn….ugh…does it ever stop? I just hate it. I feel like nothing makes it better. Luckily my friend at work just told me tums are my best friend so ima go buy me some tums!!!

11/23 WEEK 15

Nothing has really changed. As a matter of fact I probably would say that the heartburn has been getting worse. They say heartburn means lots of hair…we shall see!! Aside from that I am achy and painy….BOO ACHES AND PAINS!!! My back might as well break…it would probably feel better!! I know it only gets worse from here but one word…UGH!!! Pants are getting tighter and it is getting harder and harder to hide the fact that I am pregnant. I need a new wardrobe! I am thinking we are going to go into the mall and go to a place called Fetal Studio and get the gender of the child the week before Christmas. I will be calling and setting up an appointment. See Daniel and I don’t have insurance yet and my insurance kicks in 12/05 Daniel’s kicks in 01/01 Daniel’s insurance is expensive and mine is definitely cheaper so I really don’t know what we will do!! The point of that is if I want to find out the gender through my Dr I have to pay almost $400 in December for a visit and an ultra sound. I can go to the Fetal Studio and find out the gender for $50 so I def think I will be doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment